We've continued to work from feedback that the Unholy opener can take too long to get going. Even with attempts to help alleviate this issue over the last few weeks, it's still not where we would like it to be.Unholy has quite a few iconic abilities and they aren't easily removed. Thus, our goal with this week's latest build is to reduce the number of cooldowns in the opener, help out Rune economy, and give access to a baseline AoE Runic Spender.Unholy
- is moved back as a level 50 talent.
- Unholy Pact moved to the level 45 talent tier.
- Epidemic is baseline.
- has been removed, and its functionality has been added to .
Developers' notes: Legendaries and Conduits that interact with your ghoul while they have still function as they did prior to this change.
has updated to reduce the cooldown of
by 1.5 seconds.
- Developers' notes: When you cast , your is no longer delayed by a missile travel time.
We have a small update for Blood to address the feedback about the
talent feeling mandatory.
- is now baseline and learned at level 58.
- is now moved to place was in talents.
Thanks for the continued feedback! Please keep it coming once you've had a chance to test the new build.