The Visions of N’Zoth content update is now live. Please read on for a list of known issues that we’re working on, and further information about the update.As always, Blizzard Customer Support is here for you! If you don’t see your issue in the list below, Get help here
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.8.3 KNOWN ISSUESUpdated January 14, 2019Auction House
- It is possible for the Auction House to send more items in one letter than are visible to the player.
- Stormstout Brewery
Ook-Ook dies too quickly for players to earn the achievement Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’.
- Some older items may fail to cast their effects.
- Transmogrfying items to look like the Fangs of the Father (Golad, Twilight of Aspects and Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages) is not user-friendly.
- Several legacy recipes are miscategorized in the User Interface.
- Characters that queue separately may not be placed into an instance group.
- You sometimes receive an error when trying to enter a game.
- Players are not rewarded with any Honor for participating, winning, or losing.
- When the game ends, players cannot leave the brawl.
- This feature uses the Dungeon Finder queueing system.
- It’s possible for players to be moved into a new instance of the world while they’re engaged in combat, which can lead to progress resets.
For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have guides for both new and returning players. New Player’s Guide Returning Player’s Guide
As with any update it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren’t causing any issues.Resetting your User Interface
Helpful links for various tech issues: