I’ve just updated the OP with the following:
- The chest at the end of the encounter with The Seven in Blackrock Depths does not prompt a loot roll. Beware of Ninjas!
- Shield Slam and other off-hand abilities does not proc extra attacks from Windfury.
- Logging into World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth while playing WoW Classic on the same game account will disconnect you from WoW Classic. This is true in reverse as well.
- Other players do not see a Hunter’s quiver on their back.
- Hunters can sometimes experience a slight delay before recasting Auto Shot after moving.
Note: There is a hidden “retry” timer that occurs if the hunter is moving when the normal swing timer finishes. This timer checks for hunter movement before trying to resume auto shot, and this timer refreshes every 500ms when the hunter is moving. This means that if a Hunter is moving and stops moving just after this timer refreshes, you need to wait until this retry timer checks again to validate that you are no longer moving before you resume casting auto shot. This is not a result of spell batching or server heartbeats, and is specific to the functionality of a Hunter’s Auto Shot and is consistent with Auto Shot functionality on the Reference client.