Here is where you can interact with some of the Wild Gods in WoW:
- Although Freya is imprisoned in Ulduar at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, her Avatar is guarding Sholazar Basin against the Scourge. You can aid her avatar in the Договор Фрейи quest series. This quest sends you to Un’Goro crater, open a Waygate portal and fight the Scourge while riding a giant.
- In the Artifact Game Guide, Freya and the Wild Gods are tied to several artifact weapons: Scythe of Elune (Balance Druid, Gold’rinn), Fangs of Ashamane (Feral Druid, Ashamane), Claws of Ursoc (Guardian Druid, given by Freya to Ursoc), G'Hanir, the Mother Tree (Restoration Druid, Aviana), Fu'Zan, the Wanderer’s Companion (Brewmaster Monk, Freya’s walking stick given to Yu’lon).
- Agamaggan was killed during the War of the Ancients and created the Quillboar race. In Агамагган, the player learns that the distinctive roots all around Лабиринты Иглошкурых and Курганы Иглошкурых were created by Agamaggan’s blood when he sacrificed himself. In Благословение Агамаггана, you learn that Charlga Razorflank is corrupting the noble Quillboar race and the Spirit of Agamaggan asks you to kill her.
- Aviana is best known from Перо Авианы, an item from Draenor that allowed you to temporarily fly before flying was present in the expansion. She also has a significant role to players questing in Mount Hyjal (full questline in this comment, it starts with Подношение для Авианы). Killed during the War of the Ancients, she is revived during the events in Cataclysm.
- Ursoc and Ursol were twin bear brothers who fell in the War of the Ancients. They are worshiped by the furbolgs, and you can gain reputation with the furbolgs with Древобрюхи. In Wrath of the Lich King, it is revealed that the fallen world tree Vordrassil is corrupting the furbolgs in Седые холмы, who have resurrected and corrupted Ursoc using the magic of the tree (Урсок, бог-медведь). In Legion, the Guardian Druid questline sends you to rescue Ursoc’s spirit, which is surrounded by satyr corruption in the Emerald Dream. This is set up to be a trap; Xavius then captures Ursoc, who later becomes a boss in the Emerald Nightmare raid.
- Tortolla is a large ancient turtle in Hyjal. In Cataclysm, Tortolla is held captive by the Twilight Hammer, and you can rescue her in Тортолла заговорил.
- Goldrinn, known as Lo’Gosh to the Horde, was worshipped by the Druids of the Scythe who led to the rise of the Worgen. In Гора Хиджал, players can purify the Shrine of Goldrinn (Ликантот Осквернитель) and speak to Такрик Гневный Вой to learn more about Goldrinn.
- The August Celestials were originally Wild Gods: Yu’lon, Niuzao, Xuen, and Chi-Ji. Read about their role in Pandaria in World of Warcraft: Chronicle.