Continuing our behind-the-scenes look at Blizzard Entertainment games and developers, BlizzCast #10 features a Q&A session about World of Warcraft patch 3.2, Call of the Crusade. As players have begun exploring all of the new content available in this patch, you’ll get to hear the developers’ take on some of the highlights of the Argent Tournament, Crusaders’ Coliseum, and the Isle of Conquest. We’ll put all of the new action in and off the coast of Icecrown in perspective for you and even talk a bit about our thoughts on BlizzCon 2009 (coming August 21 and 22 to the Anaheim Convention Center).
Check out BlizzCast 10
now!BlizzCast #10 Quiz Contest
It’s been a little while since our last BlizzCast, and we’re celebrating its return with a brand-new contest. Are you a BlizzCast enthusiast? Have you downloaded every episode within minutes of its release? Do you take notes to distribute amongst your guild? Well then, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Listen carefully to BlizzCast #10, answer the questions below, and you may just win yourself a fantastic prize.
1. Who was the interviewer in this BlizzCast?
2. For what purpose or purposes is Tirion Fordring running the Argent Tournament?
3. How did the Tribute system come into being?
4. What was Senior Game Designer Dave Maldonado looking forward to in patch 3.2, Call of the Crusade?
5. Why is Lead Encounter Designer Scott Mercer so excited to go to BlizzCon?
Check out the Contest Rules
and submit your answers